Roomies Forum Index Roomies
Roomies - The Web Comic Discussion Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Okay! We're Back!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marko
Artist
Artist

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Okay! We're Back! Reply with quote

Yes I missed two Fridays in a row, no it's not a conspiracy, no I it's not because I'm lazy and hate Fridays.

So here's what happened (warning long news post!)

Two weeks ago on Tuesday I moved in with a couple of my friends, mainly to save a crap load of money, yay. Well things where going good for the first few days, but then Thursday night the cable started going haywire. That meant that phone, tv, and internet were on the fritz. A technician came out to look at the what the problem was, well it turns out we were using more bandwidth than the line to our house could handle. Seems our half dozen digital tv boxes, 12mbit internet, and two digital phone lines was more than the little line could handle. The tech boosted the power as much as he could and schedule another tech to come out and replace the line with a bigger cable so we could have more fun toys.

So, fast forward to Thursday of last week. I come home from work and the everything is out again! Turns out the technician came by, he removed the old small wire, but he never put in a new wire! Instead he just left! With no wire connected to our house. So my new roommate calls up the cable company, and calls again, and again, getting the run around for two days while we have to suffer through life off the net.

Finally Saturday night a tech came by, and replaced the line with a new high powered big boy high bandwidth line, and there was much happiness and rejoicing.

And so now... on with the comic!
LittleLoser
Landlord

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back

Sooo.....what about that house you got some time back?
Devin2
Roommate

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Okay! We're Back! Reply with quote

Marko wrote:
Yes I missed two Fridays in a row, no it's not a conspiracy

But that's what you would say if you were part of the conspiracy...
moving fusion
Roommate

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But of course, I hadn't thought of that. I think you;re onto something here Devin2. Now we need to figure out a way to get Marko to admit it.
J2
OVER 9000!?!?

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Marko! I'll pay ya $100 to admit it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Roomies Forum Index -> Roomies News! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: