Roomies Forum Index Roomies
Roomies - The Web Comic Discussion Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My other project:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marko
Artist
Artist

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: My other project: Reply with quote

A while ago, an artist and I started working on a new comic. I write, he draws. (Much easier on me!) And the fruits of our labor is starting to come together. Drug Money is a comic that takes place in hell-hole'ish retail pharmacy with rude customers, ruder staff, and general craziness. It's going to update every Sunday evening if I can help it. Check it out! (And no, I'm not giving up on Roomies, I am still going to resurrect it, but I thought you guys might enjoy my other project)
J2
OVER 9000!?!?

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about that other project with the spies and stuff?
Marko
Artist
Artist

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought everybody had forgotten about that! It's still in my head, I think about it sometimes, but I need to get hit by a PHP binge before it will ever get off the ground again.
J2
OVER 9000!?!?

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh. Tough to forget about it when I have the forum bookmarked...And stalk around it sometimes for new updates...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Roomies Forum Index -> Roomies News! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: