Roomies Forum Index Roomies
Roomies - The Web Comic Discussion Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top 500!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marko
Artist
Artist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Top 500! Reply with quote

Hey, over the last week we have inched up into the TWCL top 500!

Now why, you say, am I celebrating about such a meager thing as being in the top 500? Well because that is 500 out of over 7000 other comics! Putting us into the top 7% of comics! I know it's far from being 'one of the best' but I like to think it's a damn good accomplishment.

Hey while I'm here, I'd like to say our forums are really starting to pick up as well, which makes me very happy. It's really great to see people posting, and some people actually jabbering me about not posting comics, makes me feel appreciated

Anyway, thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the comic!

Oh yes! One last note!
I posted pictures of my house on the forums! Check them out!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Newsposter
Newsposter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wh000000t!
J2
OVER 9000!?!?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm...wouldn't the top 10 be better?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Marko
Artist
Artist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we are a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way from being in the top 10 comics of all of the internet...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
J2
OVER 9000!?!?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well....good luck with that....i'll try and see if I can convince some friends to read your comic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Chris
Newsposter
Newsposter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if we reached that point, I'd still say that theres a stage beyond that. The one where your comic ISN'T voted on at all, not because its unknown, but because its so well known it'd just wipe the competition period. For example, Penny Arcade, Megatokyo, Applegeeks, Schlock, Sluggy....
LittleLoser
Landlord

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, nice job! Top 500 out of 7,000 listed!! That's quite something. Top 10? Maybe someday. Even if Roomies gets to top 100 that'll be quite an accomplishment. This kind of proves your quality, Okram!
Marko
Artist
Artist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
Even if we reached that point, I'd still say that theres a stage beyond that. The one where your comic ISN'T voted on at all, not because its unknown, but because its so well known it'd just wipe the competition period. For example, Penny Arcade, Megatokyo, Applegeeks, Schlock, Sluggy....

actually all of those are listed on TWCL, they have every comic imaginable listed on there, but hey when I'm that popular I won't have to put any little links on the side of my page asking people to vote for me Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Roomies Forum Index -> Roomies News! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: