Roomies Forum Index Roomies
Roomies - The Web Comic Discussion Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

October 7th, 2006

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marko
Artist
Artist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: October 7th, 2006 Reply with quote

Okay, so you're wondering, what the hell is this? Well if you happen to be obsessed with roomies and read everything roomies related, which I doubt anyone besides me is, you might have noticed I haven't updated my blog in... forever.

To be frank, I am not the blogging type.

But I would like to come up with some sort of daily thing that you can come back here to check on the off days! So, I came up with this silly idea. Every day, comic, no comic, rain, shine, nuclear holocaust, I will post a little blurb about my thoughts of the day. Who knows, maybe it will be funny... Okay, okay, if, by some failure of the modern world I happen to spend a whole day out of reach of the internet (like say I go on vacation, or am abducted by aliens) then I won't post a blurb. But hopefully, I will be able to post one regularly. And hopefully, it will give you an excuse to come back to the forums on a daily basis Laughing

So now that the lengthy introduction is over, let us proceed to today's blurb...

Ahh... the bitter sweet of working on Saturdays. The good thing is, there's hardly anybody else at the office, so you don't feel like there's a million people eying you down. There's no traffic, so the morning commute is a breeze, and there's generally less work to be done.

But all that, doesn't make up for... working on a Saturday
LittleLoser
Landlord

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's certainly better than a blog. I feel blogs are overrated. I have one...but it's more a journal than a blog. Doesn't go all like "OMG I saw this hott chik tod4y...lol" and stuff, it tells progress of training for LD (see topic "der vebpage"). I give the address to my friends, so if they ask "how you doing?" and mean it, thehy can check that (and if anything else goes on, I'll tell them about it personally)

If you ask me, working on Saturday's not that bad; I've done it a fair share of times.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Roomies Forum Index -> Marko's Blurbs All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: