Roomies Forum Index Roomies
Roomies - The Web Comic Discussion Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Roomies: The Radio Play

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Chapter should be in a Radio Play?
Chapter 1
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Chapter 11
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Marko
Artist
Artist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject: Roomies: The Radio Play Reply with quote

Well I didn't want to say anything about it until it got further into development, but I figured I'd spill the beans, there's a crazy guy who thought Roomies would be great to have in a Radio play, (more like an action packed podcast really, but Roomies as a radio play, with voice actors and everything) so... we're talking about what to do for the Radio play. He's willing to produce about 1,000 words, and we're in talks on which chapter we should have. Right now it looks like either the first chapter (even though I cringe when I look at the art and my writing skills back then) or chapter 11, as the Outcasts chapters is one of my favorites. Either chapter would probably only have half in the play, so I thought I'd put it up to you guys to help me decide. Lemme know what you think.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Roomies Forum Index -> Roomies News! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: